Initially, PayPal introduces My Cash Card in order for users to reload their account. However, this was replaced by a new method—the PayPal Cash. So, what is PayPal cash and how do you use it?
PayPal cash, to reiterate, is the new means of putting cash on your PayPal account. This is easier to use for it doesn’t require one to get a physical card prior to registration.
So, there is no need to wait for the company to process your request for card. You can already dive into putting cash onto your account. If you only heard of this now, here’s a quick guide on how to use PayPal cash.
How to Add Money to PayPal using PayPal Cash
As mentioned earlier, adding money to your PayPal account is easier and more convenient. So, even if you just created your account, you won’t have to worry. Follow the steps below to put money on your PayPal.
- Launch the PayPal application on your mobile devices or go to the official website of PayPal.
- Log in to your account.
- From the main page, click on Add Money > PayPal CASH Add money at a Store.
- Now, choose your preferred retailer store from the options provided. Click on Generate Barcode.
- Upon selection, a bar code will appear on your screen. You can save it on your computer or phone.
- After that, proceed to your chosen retailer store and present the barcode. Note: You can print it on a paper if you used computer or screenshot it on your mobile phone.
- Specify the amount that you want to add and pay such.
For other useful information please visit our main page.
After some time, the money will be credited to your account. However, please remember that your barcode expires within an hour. So, once you decided to generate a code, make sure that you can use it in that period. Or else, you have to repeat the process once again.
From the above discussion, we can conclude that adding money to your PayPal is simpler and more straightforward with PayPal Cash. However, a service fee of $3.95 will we deducted to your account for this process. Nevertheless, it’s a good substitute to the My Cash Card.
If you have questions or queries, you can drop yours at the box below. We’ll be glad to supply you with the information needed.